Cover-More Emergency Travel and Medical Assistance
All Cover-More travel insurance policyholders have access to our globally available, 24/7, in-house emergency medical and travel assistance team.
Our team of doctors, nurses, psychologists, case managers and support professionals work around the clock. They assist policyholders with medical treatment and payment of hospital bills, as well as help with lost or stolen passports and travel documents.
When to call emergency assistance
- If you are admitted to hospital. This will allow us to determine the best options for your care as soon as possible.
- If you need help finding an English speaking doctor while travelling
- If you need help for lost or stolen passports or travel documents
- If you need local legal help
Worldwide emergency travel assistance contact numbers
Our emergency assistance hotlines are available 24 hours a day. When you call, please be prepared to provide:
- A contact number we can call you back on
- Your policy number
|If you are calling from:||Use this emergency number:|
|United Kingdom||020 3318 3246|
|Abroad / Outside the UK||+44 203 318 3246|